• Group Health Insurance – Insurance through an employer that offers coverage to all eligible employees.
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Supplemental Employee Benefit Options – Supplemental insurance benefits enhance your employer-paid program and employees can take advantage of lower group rates, the convenience of payroll deductions and, in some cases, pre-tax deductions. Typically, employees pay 100 percent of the premiums with supplemental benefit products.
o Critical Illness
o Long-term and short-term disability
o Life or accident insurance
• Professional Employer Organizations – Firms that provides services under which an employer can outsource employee benefits, payroll, worker’s compensation, recruiting, risk/safety management and training and development.
• Human Resource and Benefit Administration Software – Online human resource department to manage group benefits, new employee onboarding and benefits enrollment.
• Compliance Reference Center – Online human resource and benefits compliance reference center.